The Valiance Jacket is Rab's ultimate down jacket, perfectly warm as well as being completely waterproof!
Spot on for freezing cold, rainy, unpredictable conditions. Featuring a durable Pertex outer layer and ethically sourced 800 fill hydrophobic goose down. Comes with a helmet-compatible hood.
- Weight: 660g/23oz (Size L estimate)
- Fit: Regular
- Pertex Shield® fully taped waterproof outer with 100% nylon inner
- 800 Fill Power European Goose down - 170g/6oz size Large
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle, 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline velcro cuffs
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Stuffsack included
|Small||94 cm||76 cm||83 cm|
|Medium||102 cm||81 cm||86 cm|
|Large||109 cm||86 cm||89 cm|
|X-Large||117 cm||91 cm||91 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Measurements show body measurements, not garment measurements. For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist. Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits. For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.