The Vapour Rise Glove is a light-weight softshell glove from Rab that has great breathability and all-round performance and features new soft-touch Velcro closures.
The Vapour Rise glove is best suited to cool, dry conditions. It balances wicking, warmth and wind resistance to maintain a comfortable micro-climate within the globe, and can be used for a wide range of activities in varying weather conditions.
- Leather palm and nosewipe
- Wicking Bemberg Lining
- Matrix™ stretch nylon outer for moisture management, flex and breathability
- Touchscreen compatible finger and thumb
- Low profile cuff tab
- 90g / 3.1oz
23 - 24 cm
|Size||Hand Circumference||Hand Length|
|Small||18 - 19 cm||16.5 - 18 cm|
||20 - 21.5 cm||19 - 20 cm|
||23 - 24 cm||21.5 - 23 cm|
|X-Large||24 - 25.5 cm||23 - 24 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Hand Length is measured from the wrist to the end of the middle finger. Hand circumference is measured around the knuckles.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.