Waterproof Rucksack - Indigo
Coming Soon £135.00
Following from the success of their Waterproof Duffle, Finisterre have again collaborated with Ortlieb to create this waterproof rucksack.
The 20L capacity is perfect for daytrips and every day use, with waist and chest straps make it extra comfortable for extended use. Fully waterproof thanks to its welded construction, and constructed from a durable coated ballistic nylon. The Waterproof Rucksack that is designed and built to last.
- 20L capacity
- Fully waterproof main compartment
- High frequency welded construction
- PU coated nylon, abrasion resistant
- Roll top closure, can be rolled forwards or back depending on preference
- Outer zip up compartment (not waterproof) with water release eyelets
- Inner pocket attachment with small zip up for valuables and rear elasticated pocket which will hold a journal or tablet
- Includes waist and chest straps for extra comfort
- Replaceable components
- Made In Germany
Fabric: 100% nylon, PU coated. Fully waterproof and abrasion resistant. No-stitch high frequency welded construction. Nylon mesh and trims.
Aftercare: Do not machine wash or tumble dry, sponge clean.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in 2002 and based in St Agnes, Cornwall, Finisterre is an outdoor clothing company started by Tom Kay in direct response to the problems he saw in ethics and design of many action sport brands. The initial concept for the company was to create a warm, technical clothing range for surfers to wear before and after surfing - since then they have expanded into a traceable, sustainable and award winning outdoors company.