Women's Downdrift Parka - Smolder Blue
A heritage-inspired parka from Patagonia, made from their weather-resistant NetPlus™ fabric - a 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Insulated with 600-fill power, 100% recycled down for a super cosy and fully traceable insulation that will keep you warm all winter long.
The Downdrift Parka has a full-length, centre-front two-way zipper and covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps to keep the wind out. Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth, but can be taken off for less bulk or when wearing a hat. Two double entry front patch-on pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket to hold your valuables. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, meaning buying this product supports the people who made it.
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,034 g (36.47 oz)
|Chest||81 - 84 cm||86 - 89 cm||91 - 94 cm||98 - 102 cm|
||65 - 68 cm||70 - 72 cm||75 - 77 cm||81 - 85 cm|
|Hip||88 - 90 cm||93 - 95 cm||98 - 100 cm||104 - 108 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.