A beautifully soft and lightweight micro-fleece version of Patagonia's classic Synchilla Snap-T Pullover, the Women's Micro D Snap-T is made from 100% recycled polyester. A cosy mid-layer fleece that you'll never want to take off!
The micro-fleece is quick drying and works perfectly as a midlayer beneath a shell, or as a stand-alone layer for moderate conditions. As with the classic Snap-T, the Fleece features a front placket with poppers, and a left breast pocket. A lighter weight alternative to the traditional Patagonia Synchilla Fleece, and perfect for autmun/winter in the UK.
- Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- Placket: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Country of Origin: Made in El Salvador
- Weight: 196 g (6.9 oz)
- Stand-up collar with two layers of fleece for warmth
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Regular Fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Chest||81-84 cm||86-89 cm||91-94 cm||98-102 cm|
|Waist||65-68 cm||70-72 cm||75-77 cm||81-85 cm|
|Hip||88-90 cm||93-95 cm||98-100 cm||104-108 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.