Women's Micro D Snap-T Fleece Pullover - Climbing Trees Ikat: Sound Blue
A beautifully soft and lightweight micro-fleece version of Patagonia's classic Synchilla Snap-T Pullover, the Women's Micro D Snap-T is made from 100% recycled polyester. A cosy mid-layer fleece that you'll never want to take off!
The micro-fleece is quick drying and works perfectly as a midlayer beneath a shell, or as a stand-alone layer for moderate conditions. As with the classic Snap-T, the Fleece features a front placket with poppers, and a left breast pocket. A lighter weight alternative to the traditional Patagonia Synchilla Fleece, and perfect for autmun/winter in the UK.
- Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- Placket: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Country of Origin: Made in El Salvador
- Weight: 196 g (6.9 oz)
- Stand-up collar with two layers of fleece for warmth
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Regular Fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Measurements in inches and refer to body measurements
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.