Women's Original Pile Jacket - Black
A classic Rab piece, the Original Pile Jacket is designed to provide exceptional levels of warmth for the coldest winter weather.
Made with Berber pile fabric, which is the heaviest and warmest fleece that Rab offer. A reworked version of their Double Pile Jacket with a fully wind resistant lining. Hem and collar drawcords allow you to block out the elements, along with 2 YKK zipped hand pockets and an inner security pocket.
- Weight: 662g/23.4oz
- Berber high pile fleece outer
- Pertex® recycled polyester windproof lining
- Double pile collar with shock cord adjustment
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with Matrix™ storm flap and roll-over chinguard
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped handwarmer pockets
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
||84 cm||69 cm||70 cm|
||89 cm||72 cm||70 cm|
||94 cm||76 cm||72 cm|
||99 cm||81 cm||74 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Measurements show body measurements, not garment measurements. For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist. Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits. For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.