Women's R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody - Hemlock Green
A lightweight, breathable and quick-drying technical fleece from Patagonia, perfect for high-exertion activities in cold conditions. Made with 100% recycled polyester and structured for comfort during movement.
100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns features a unique zigzag texture that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable - making this fleece well suited for for high-output activities. The R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody has HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control will keep you fresh even after the hardest day on the trail. Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps and the minimal bulk makes for easy and comfortable layering. With a full-front zip design for easy venting and a slim-fit hood for layering under helmets and hoods, quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs give added stretch and improved fit.
- Materials: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns and HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka
- Weight: 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim Fit
|Chest||33 - 44||35 - 36||37 - 38.5||40 - 42|
||26.5 - 27.5||28.5 - 29.5||30.5 - 32||33.5 - 35.5|
|Hip||36 - 37||38 - 39||40 - 41.5||43 - 45|
- Measurements given in inches
- Slim Fit - Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.