Women's Shearling Jacket - Ruby
A lighter alternative to the Original Pile Jacket from Rab, the Shearling Jacket is made with a Polartec® 300 fleece fabric for comfort and warmth. The relaxed-style hood and regular fit make this perfect for layering up on cold days.
The Shearling Hoody is a warm and cosy full zip fleece hoody that offers an extra layer of warmth when temperatures drop. It features two zipped handwarmer pockets, a stretch bound hem and double layer cuffs to help seal in the warmth.
- 595g / 21oz
- YKK® front zip with internal baffle and chin guard
- Relaxed style hood with stretch binding
- Polartec® 300 fleece
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double layer cuff
- Stretch bound hem
- Woven logo badge
||84 cm||69 cm||66 cm||89 cm|
|10||89 cm||72 cm||70 cm||94 cm|
|12||94 cm||76 cm||72 cm||99 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Measurements show body measurements, not garment measurements. For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist. Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits. For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.