An old school Patagonia staple is back, combining two of their most beloved and enduring fabrics, this classic jacket has a 100% recycled nylon Baggies™ shell fabric for mild weather protection and is lined with supersoft 100% recycled polyester synchilla fleece for next-to-skin softness.The Shelled Synchilla Jacket's fit has a shorter length with a bit of extra room in the shoulders and arms for movement, a square neckline and tall collar complements the low chest yoke and diamond-seaming detail under the arms.
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 7.5-oz 100% recycled polyester double-velour fleece
- Trim: 5.4-oz 100% nylon 1x1 rib knit
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 646 g (22.8 oz)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.