W's Barely Baggies Shorts - Joshua Trees: Bends Blue
Sold Out £35.00
Patagonia’s Barely Baggies Shorts have a lower rise and shorter inseam and are made with SUPPLEX recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a 2½" inseam.
The covered elastic waistband with an inner drawcord keeps the shorts up and secure when you hit the surf. Side-entry pockets with polyester mesh for drainage (the right hand pocket has an elastic key loop) are just big enough for your board wax or some valuables, and the hidden top-entry mesh pocket in the back accommodates a phone. Slits on the side improve mobility.
- Made with SUPPLEX™ recycled nylon for durability with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Covered elastic waistband with inner drawcord
- Side-entry pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right-front pocket has elastic key-loop
- Shorts have hidden top-entry mesh pocket
- Side slits on each leg
- 2½" inseam
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.