Women's Capilene Thermal Weight Crew - Alpine Blue / Light Alpine Blue X-Dye
The classic baselayer from Patagonia, ready to keep you warm anywhere you choose to go. Constructed from smooth fabric that makes it easy to layer (like a second skin!) This breathable and quick-drying layer has a diamond-grid pattern which helps to lock in warmth.
- The smooth, soft face allows for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Classic crew styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Measurements in inches.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Polyester - In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles making them the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Using recycled polyester lessens dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Fair Trade Certified - Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.