W's Centered Crops - Black
Stretchy and cropped so you can see your feet, these tights from Patagonia are perfect for yoga, but now wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you looking and feeling great from the trail to the mat.
The Centered Crops are your go-to, stretchy, up-for-everything tights. Solids are made of nylon/elastane and heathers are made of polyester/elastane - both of which wick moisture, dry quickly and feel soft against your skin. The fabric also features incredible recovery and softness, but will remain supportive and breathable all day long.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn means Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory who decide how to spend it.
- 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey.
- All materials with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odour control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 21.5"
- Hidden key pocket on right hip of waistband
- Reflective logo on back of waistband
- 209 g (7.36 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.