Women's Down Sweater (Old Version) - Black
Patagonia recently updated their Down Sweater range - adding a more durable outer material, improving the baffle arrangement and even including repair patches in case you need them on the go. You can see the full range of the updated jacket here.
We have some remaining stock of the previous versions of this jacket (marked as 'Old Style'), which while missing these updated features are still a fantastic choice for a lightweight, super warm and durable down layer - and at a lower price too!
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia’s classic Down Sweater is lightweight, windproof, and features an all new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket is there for more than just looks; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. The sweater is stabilised with quilted-through construction, features a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Centre-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure hand warmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in hand warmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh
|Chest||65-67 cm||70-72 cm||75-77 cm||81-85 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||81 cm||81 cm||81 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.