Women's Down Sweater Vest (Old Style) - Black
Patagonia recently updated their Down Sweater range - adding a more durable outer material, improving the baffle arrangement and even including repair patches in case you nee them on the go. You can see the full range of the updated jacket here.
We have some remaining stock of the previous versions of this jacket (marked as 'Old Style'), which while missing these updated features are still a fantastic choice for a lightweight, super warm and durable down layer - and at a lower price too!
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia’s classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight, windproof, and features an all new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down sweater vest is there for more than just looks; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. The sweater vest is stabilized with quilted-through construction, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and nylon elastic-lined armholes to keep in the heat.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation:
- 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh
|Chest||65-67 cm||70-72 cm||75-77 cm||81-85 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||81 cm||81 cm||81 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.