The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia’s classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight, windproof, and features an all new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down sweater vest is there for more than just looks; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. The sweater vest is stabilized with quilted-through construction, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and nylon elastic-lined armholes to keep in the heat.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation:
- 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh
|Chest||65-67 cm||70-72 cm||75-77 cm||81-85 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||81 cm||81 cm||81 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.