W's Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka - Bence Brown
The Women’s Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka from Patagonia is a workwear-inspired coat made from rugged organic cotton Stand Up® canvas and lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood. Insulated taffeta-lined sleeves have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather protection.
This parka has a centre-front metal zipper and wide covered placket with metal snap closure, a drawcord adjustable hood and metal snap closures at the wrists for keeping out drafts. Drop-in/side-entry pockets have hidden snap closures and an adjustable inner waist drawcord provides a flattering fit. Slight drop-tail and hidden hem drawcord help to retain warmth. This is an above-the-knee length jacket.
- Soft and durable, 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; sleeves lined with polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Centre-front metal zipper closure with a wide covered placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Front patch pockets are both side-entry handwarmer pockets and drop-in pockets that can be secured with a hidden metal snap
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
- Body: 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Lining: 8.5-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/4-inch sherpa pile. Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1267 g (44.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand
|Chest||65-67 cm||70-72 cm||75-77 cm||81-85 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||81 cm||81 cm||81 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.