W's Lightweight Synchilla Fleece Poncho - Timber Twist: Cinder Red
Patagonia’s classic and favourite fleece pullover now comes in a poncho. Synchilla® fleece with an oversized hood makes this the perfect poncho to throw on for cooler autumn evenings.
The easiest way to throw on an extra layer, the basic poncho styling of the Synchilla Fleece Poncho is embellished with a snap front closure to keep your neck warm, double front mesh pockets and an oversized cape hood.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled polyester; heathers: 80% recycled polyester; prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece)
- 100% nylon taslan trim on center-front zipper, hood and pocket trim
- Oversized hood has a 4-snap closure at the base of the neck and lays flat when open
- Centre-front zipper closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with soft mesh pocket bags
- Two small plastic snaps at sweep
- Above-the-knee length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled). Prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Solid fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 532 g (18.8 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.