W's Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover - Stone Blue
A lighter weight version of Patagonia's pullover that made fleece famous, the Patagonia Women’s Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover made of warm and durable Synchilla™ heavyweight polyester fleece with Patagonia’s classic Snap-T® pocket and placket.
Made to exceptionally high standards from warm and durable double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled; both bluesign® approved), the heavyweight Synchilla™ Snap-T Pullover has a low-sheared face on both sides to trap body heat, hold off light wind and resist abrasion. Y-Joint™ sleeves provide increased mobility through the shoulders and arms. Other details include a stand-up collar with 4-snap nylon placket, an on-seam left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. The hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Hip length
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Heather and solid fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico
Measurements in inches.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.