W's Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover - Trout Tails: Elwha Blue
Sold Out £110.00
In 1983 the Patagonia Snap-T® Pullover put warm, quick-drying fleece on the map. A classic for it’s warmth and with immediately recognizable features, the pullover is made with midweight 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled). It retains the signature four-snap placket, stand-up collar reinforced with nylon trim and chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Hip length
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Heather and solid fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico
Measurements in inches.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.