Other Colours / Items
W's Micro D Snap-T Fleece Pullover - Woolly Blue
A beautifully soft and lightweight micro-fleece version of Patagonia's classic Synchilla Snap-T Pullover, the Micro D Snap-T is made from 100% recycled polyester. A super cosy mid-layer fleece that you'll never want to take off!
The micro-fleece is quick drying, and can double up as a super soft pillow on long journeys. Works perfectly as a midlayer beneath a shell, or as a stand-alone layer for moderate conditions. As with the classic Snap-T, the Fleece features a front placket with poppers, and a left breast pocket.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- four-snap exposed nylon-reinforced placket
- Stand-up collar with two layers of fleece for warmth
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 258 g (9.1 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.