W's Nano Puff Jacket - Birch White
Patagonia's Nano Puff Jacket is windproof and water-resistant, made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
The wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell of the Nano Puff Jacket sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco - now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available - traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet.
The jacket has a shaped fit and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage adds chin comfort when zipped up. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered hand-warmer pockets, elasticised cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Centre-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 283 g (10 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.