W's Paper Peaks Muscle T-Shirt - Tasmanian Teal
Coming Soon £35.00
A light and airy muscle tank, versatile and perfect for hot summer days, whether you're strolling in the city or on a long hike!
- Sleeveless for warm-weather, casual wear
- Ultrafine 40-singles ringspun organic cotton
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 85 g (3 oz)
- Regular Fit
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.