W's Prairie Dawn Jacket - Smolder Blue
A workwear-inspired jacket from Patagonia made from rugged 8-oz Stand-Up™ organic cotton canvas fabric; it has a fleece-lined hood, drop-in/side-entry handwarmer pockets and an adjustable drawcord at the waist.
Made from rugged, organic cotton Stand Up™ canvas with twill touch points on the inner cuffs and lining, the Women's Prairie Dawn Jacket has a centre-front metal zipper and covered placket with metal snap closure to seal out blustering wind.
For extra warmth there’s a roomy, fleece-lined hood with adjustable drawcord and the cuffs have snap closures. Deep front drop-in/side entry pockets with hidden snap closure are great for stashing winter essentials. Adjustable inner drawcord creates a flattering fit.
- Sturdy and rugged 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas is offset by soft 8.6-oz 100% polyester fleece in the hood and 4.9-oz 100% organic cotton twill touch points on the inner cuffs and lining
- Centre-front metal zipper is hidden under a covered placket with metal snap closure
- Ample 3-panel hood is lined in soft, cozy polyester fleece and has a 3mm climbing-rope drawcord
- Long sleeves with a metal snap closure
- Front drop-in pockets have a hidden snap closure and double as side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable inner drawcord allows you to customizse the jacket’s fit
- Hip length
- 887 g (31.3 oz)
|Chest||81-84 cm||86-89 cm||91-94 cm||98-102 cm|
|Waist||65-68 cm||70-72 cm||75-77 cm||81-85 cm|
|Hip||88-90 cm||93-95 cm||98-100 cm||104-108 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.