W's Refugio Pack 26L - Vjosa Green
A more compact version of Patagonia’s classic mid sized backpack, with two main compartments and external stash pocket for a supremely versatile, catch-all day back. The W's Refugio 26L is custom tailored in both size and fit for a smaller torso.
Their most popular backpack, Patagonia have ensured that the W's Refugio 26L will keep you organised without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds the bulk of the load, features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items like a paperback and keeps your USB cords and accessories organised.
On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilise contents making this the perfect bag for day to day use.
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet pocket
- Front organisation compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit a Klean Kanteen or the reusable bottle
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Weight: 601 g (1 lb 5.2 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Nylon - After years of research, development, and testing, and two decades of recycled polyester Patagonia have finally found some recycled nylon fibres that are suitable for apparel. Some of the recycled nylon they use comes from post-industrial waste fibre, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fibre.