W's Serenity Leggings - Black
Coming Soon £45.00
These leggings will be the most multipurpose item in your closet, backpack or suitcase. Made from soft and supple 89% organic cotton/11% spandex knit, they hold up to any motion. A flat waistband will stay put and sports a hidden key pocket. Ankle length and formfitting with a 29" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft organic cotton for comfort and breathability, spandex for stretch
- Fitted to the ankle
- Gusset for mobility and comfort
- Small hidden pocket in waistband
- Inseam: 29 "
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 9.4-oz 89% organic cotton/11% spandex knit
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in India
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.