W's Torrentshell Jacket - Galah Green w/Nouveau Green
Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket. Built for trekking in drenching conditions, Patagonia's Torrentshell Jacket features lightweight, versatile and durable H2No Performance Standard protection. Made from 2.5-layer nylon the Torrentshell has a breathable waterproof barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and packs away into one of it's own zippered pockets.
- H2No shell with breathable and waterproof 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable stowable hood with laminated visor
- Microfleece-lined neck for comfort and protection
- Central front zipper with storm flaps and zip garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with DWR treated zippers
- Velcro cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||65-67 cm||70-72 cm||75-77 cm||81-85 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||81 cm||81 cm||81 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.