W's Feathering Break Dress - Lila: Skipper Blue
This light summer dress has the grace of a feathering break on a morning swell.
- Lightweight and soft organic cotton/Tencel® lyocell jersey blend has a smooth and elegant drape
- Contrasting woven neckline with adjustable camisole type straps for a customized fit
- Comfortable shelf bra has brushed elastic for support
- Simple straight dress with a slight flare at the hem for movement and shape
- Above-the-knee length
- Body and shelf bra: 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel® lyocell jersey. Contrast trim and straps: 2.2-oz organic cotton lawn
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.