W's Featherstone Dress - Triple Rainbow: Forge Grey
Coming Soon £45.00
Patagonia's shirt dress The Featherstone has been designed with a versatile and flattering fit to be worn alone or with leggings.
- Organic cotton rich woven fabric with brushed finish
- 5-button center front closure
- Front patch pockets with button closures
- Adjustable belt and darts at the bust give a stylish and versatile fit
- Shirttail scalloped hem
- Cut just above the knee
- Chambray: 4.2-oz 100% organic cotton heather weft chambray Plaid: 3.8-oz 70% organic cotton/30% polyester brushed twill
- 263 g (9.3 oz)
- Made in China
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.