W's Island Hemp Crossover Dress - Chambray Stripe: Turkish Red
This dress is perfect for those hot summer days. Made from summer-weight 55% hemp/45% organic cotton plain weave with an elegant, linen-like drape, full skirt with a faux wrap front. Empire waist adjusts to your comfort level with an encased elastic back and an off-center, adjustable front tie. Above-knee length.
- Hemp/cotton blend is soft and has a linen-like drape
- Crossover style dress has an empire waist
- Adjustable off-center front tie and encased elastic back offer a comfortable fit that moves with you
- Front panel is slightly shorter than hem
- Above-the-knee length
- 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton plain weave
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in China.
|UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.