W's Kiawah Island Dress - Moonchild Border: Navy Blue
Coming Soon £35.00
Wear this dress on the beach, or picnicking in the park. Made from a 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel® lyocell blend with an easy drape, the Kiawah has a scoop neckline with racerback styling and long adjustable ties that secure front or back. There is a full, built-in shelf bra for support and comfort. Above-the-knee length.
- Soft, stretchy organic cotton and Tencel® lyocell blend
- Beautiful scoop neckline with racerback styling
- Full shelf bra for support
- Long adjustable ties secure in the front or back
- Above-the-knee length
- 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel® lyocell jersey
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.