W's Wavefarer Boardshorts - Abstract Floral: Tailored Grey
Focus on the waves, rather than your board shorts. Patagonia Women's Wavefarers® are made from fast-drying, lightweight and ultra durable water-resistant nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. The flat-lying fly features a ladder-lock drawstring and hidden snap closure; the self-lined, 3-piece waistband contours to hip; gusset and rolled side seams overlap with self-binding for movement and mobility, topstitching adds durability. The self-draining, set-in side pocket has an elasticised, internal key loop and noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper closure. Inseam is 5".
- Durable and quick-drying Supplex® nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a hidden snap and ladderlock drawstring closure
- Rolled side seams that overlap with self binding allow for movement and mobility
- Self-draining right-rear pocket has a noncorrosive, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Gusset allows for a wide range of movement and comfort while sitting on your board
- 5" inseam
- 3.9-oz 100% Supplex® nylon (38% recycled), with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 107 g (3.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.