Xenon Glove - Black
The superlight Xenon Glove from Rab Outdoor Equipment offers excellent insulation in an exceptionally packable and lightweight form.
A durable Pertex® Quantum outer protects the PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation for welcome warmth, whilst a soft microfleece lining ensures these gloves will be comfortable next to your skin. Coming with its own stuff sack for ease of packing, the Xenon Glove makes an ideal liner and is perfect for less strenuous mountain activities, or throwing in your daypack just in case.
- Weight: 65g / 2.2oz including stuff sack
- Insulation Type: PrimaLoft®:,40g/m²
- Durable PU palm
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (40g/m²)
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Nylon bemberg lining
- Pertex® Quantum stuffsack
|Size||Hand Circumference||Hand Length|
|Small||18 - 19 cm||16.5 - 18 cm|
||20 - 21.5 cm||19 - 20 cm|
||23 - 24 cm||21.5 - 23 cm|
|X-Large||24 - 25.5 cm||23 - 24 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Hand Length is measured from the wrist to the end of the middle finger. Hand circumference is measured around the knuckles.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.