Tough and durable natural-blend hiking trousers from Patagonia. Allow you to move through tall grass, thickets and slide over rocks without worrying about tears or grazes on those off-trail jaunts exploring the path less taken.
The main body of the Cliffside Rugged Trail Pants are made from a tightly woven recycled polyester/organic cotton plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that's quick-drying for wind and water resistance and durability. The front of the legs and knees, and rear yoke are then panelled with softer recycled nylon/polyester stretch double weave for more mobility where it counts.
With two front pockets, two bellowed cargo pockets with snap closures, two welted back pockets with flaps that secure with snaps and reinforced at the bottom of legs to stand up to chafing from hiking boots, and featuring hidden boot hooks and an adjustable strap for footwear compatibility or to keep the weather out.
- Body: 8.5-oz 65% recycled polyester/35% organic cotton plain weave
- Panels: 8.1-oz 49% recycled nylon/42% polyester/9% elastane double weave
- Both with a PFC-free DWR finish: Durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka
- Weight: 850 g (30 oz)
- Regular fit with moderate articulation and reinforced seams provides optimal durability and mobility
- Adjustable waistband with snaps
- Belt loops
- Boot-Compatible Cuffs
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.