Black Hole MLC 45L - Buckhorn Green
Also Available In:
An updated version of Patagonia's classic Black Hole MLC bag - a burly, soft-sided 45-litre suitcase with enough room for world travel and convertible backpack straps for comfy load carrying. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing and coated with a 100% recycled TPU laminate. Meeting most carry-on requirements.
Built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate, the size of the pack is based on the maximum carry-on size of most airline carriers, and free of wheels or handles that might get in the way once you're out of the airport. A large main compartment with two interior organisation pockets and one drop-in top pocket for smaller items backed up by a dedicated space for tech storage that fits most 19" laptops, with room for documents and cords.
Three carrying configurations allow bag to be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag or a duffel, and all straps tuck away when not in use; external lash points add the ability to accommodate more gear. Padded, stowable hip belt takes weight off the shoulders in backpack mode and doubles as the shoulder strap in briefcase mode. A wide webbing loop on the back panel acts as a haul handle or can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easier movement through airports.
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a postindustrial recycled TPU-film laminate
- Shoulder straps: 6.8-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester and 8.3-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,635 g (3 lbs 10 oz)
- Dimensions: 22" x 14.5" x 7.6"
- Capacity: 45L (2,746 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.