Men's Lone Mountain Parka - Black
Styled cunningly like a casual jacket, the Lone Mountain Parka actually has a ton of tricks up its sleeve(s)! The recycled polyester outer shell meets Patagonia's H2No performance standard; with a durable water repellent finish, it'll keep you completely dry even in a storm, and protect you from the wind.
The jacket's lining is smooth 100% recycled polyester, to make it easy to layer up underneath. Insulated with highly efficient Thermogreen™ synthetic insulation, the Lone Mountain Parka is perfect for comfort and warmth. It also boasts a storm flap, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece, and an internal phone pocket.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon (49% recycled) shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining material: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: Insulation: 200-g Thermogreen™ 100% recycled polyester
- Weight: 1366 g (48.2 oz)
- 2-way centre-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with a hidden snap closure
- Fixed insulated 2-way-adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece
- Phone-friendly internal zippered pocket
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Polyester - In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles making them the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Using recycled polyester lessens dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.