Men's Atom Hoody - Black Sapphire
Also Available In:
An incredibly versatile insulated hoody from Arc’teryx that excels as a mid layer or worn as an outer layer. High performance in a lightweight and minimalist design.
Alpine credentials as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material
- Manufacturing Facility: Youngone (CEPZ) LTD, Bangladesh
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Pockets: Internal chest pocket, Two hand pockets
Weight: 370g / 13.1 oz
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.