Men's Downdrift Jacket - Grayling Brown
Also Available In:
Built for life in the mountains and in the city, the Downdrift Jacket's retro-inspired down jacket has modern updates and provides warmth and functionality in a range of inclement weather conditions. The outer shell is made of Patagonia's NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets - helping to reduce one of the ocean's largest plastic pollutants.
Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), this jacket leads the way in ethically sourced and cruelty free warmth. Further sustainable design can be found in the PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals and will happily shed light moisture. All construction on the jacket is Fair Trade Certified, meaning you're supporting the people who made this product when buying one.
Featuring a full-length, centre-front Vislon zipper with a covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps for optimal warmth. Removable, insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth, two double-entry, patch-on front pockets secure your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions and a secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe.
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,014 g (35.77 oz)
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.