Neutrino 200 Down Sleeping Bag - Left Zip - Nightfall Blue
Eliminating excess bulk with a highly tapered design and offering high warmth for its weight, this Rab sleeping bag is built for fast and light mountain missions in the spring and summer. Filled with 800FP goose down and covered with a recycled, wind resistant Pertex® Quantum outer.
Designed for the alpinist who's looking for a lightweight, low bulk bag suitable for spring and summer temperatures - the Neutrino 200 offers exceptional packability and warmth for its weight. Designed with a narrow mummy fit, for reduced bulk and pack size, and constructed with lightweight, high performance materials.
The Neutrino 200 is filled with 200g of 800FP, goose down, stabilised in chevron shaped baffles, cleverly designed to reduce the amount of fabric needed compared to traditional horizontal baffles. The trapezoid boxwall baffle construction allows the down to fully loft, eliminating cold spots, and maximising warmth. Additional baffles along the length of the zip and around the neck decrease heat loss at these key points, and with an adjustable drawcord around the hood you can cinch the bag around your face for ultimate cosiness.
Now built with a recycled nylon lining and recycled Pertex® Quantum outer, it’s wind resistant and a little lighter on the planet too. The down is also finished with a Nikwax, fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic treatment for coping with condensation. Hand-filled in the UK.
- Weight: 579g/20.4oz
- Pack size: 35 X 20 cm / 13.8 X 7.9"
- Temperature rating - Comfort: 4°C (39°F)
- Temperature rating - Limit: -1°C (30°F)
- Temperature rating - Extreme: -15°C (-8°F)
- Outer: 100% recycled polyamide
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm) 100% recycled polyamide
- Fill: 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- Zip: YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- Accessories: Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage and a waterproof roll-top compression sack for easy stashing
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world. Rab Carrington built his company on two things: a deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.