Women's Atom Hoody - Black Sapphire
Also Available In:
An incredibly versatile insulated hoody from Arc’teryx that excels as a mid layer or worn as an outer layer. High performance in a lightweight and minimalist design.
The Atom Hoody provides effective warmth for low-output and start-stop activities and is lightweight and compressible enough to have on you in case the elements change. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation performs even if wet, and the water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable. Stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Updated Design: The Atom Hoody is the updated version of the Atom LT Hoody, with a trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist and hip. It's low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over a first layer.
- Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material
Manufacturing Facility: Youngone (CEPZ) LTD
- Fit: Fitted
- Pockets: Internal chest pocket, Two hand pockets
- Weight: 310g / 10.9 oz
|Chest||84 cm||89 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
|Sleeve||76 cm||78 cm||81 cm||82 cm|
|Waist||68 cm||73 cm||78 cm||86 cm|
||92 cm||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.