Women's Atom Heavyweight Hoody - Boxcar
Also Available In:
The warmest option in Arc'teryx's Atom series, performs great as a standalone or as a midlayer. Always warm, breathable and wind resistant – the Atom Heavyweight Hoody is is an incredibly versatile insulation piece.
The Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is efficient, effective and resilient. Mapped for optimal performance, it works well even if wet. The lightweight, wind resistant and water repellant Tyono™ 30 shell is treated for extra durability, and Permeair™ panels under the arms add ventilation. The insulated, helmet compatible hood adds warmth and protection.
- Insulation 01: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation
- Insulation 02: Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation
- Insulation 03: Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation - all insulations made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Self: Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon, Dope Permeair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Fit: Regular
- Pockets: Internal chest pocket, Two hand pockets
- Manufacturing Facility: Youngone (CEPZ) LTD, Bangladesh
- Weight: 395g / 13.9 oz
|Chest||84 cm||89 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
|Sleeve||76 cm||78 cm||81 cm||82 cm|
|Waist||68 cm||73 cm||78 cm||86 cm|
||92 cm||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.