The perfect go-anywhere, do-anything crops from Patagonia. Made from a soft, stretchy and moisture-wicking fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control to keep you feeling as fresh at the end of the trail as at the start.
The high-waisted and ribbed waistband makes for less abrasion while backpacking and there’s one zippered security pocket for valuables and two drop-in pockets for everything else.
- Body: 7.2-oz 90% recycled polyester/10% elastane
- Waistband: 8.9-oz 92% recycled polyester/8% elastane rib knit
- Both with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 26" Inseam
- Weight: 232 g (8 oz)
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.