Women's Patera Parka - Boxcar
Also Available In:
A distinctive winter parka from Arc'teryx, combining down’s warmth with GORE-TEX weather protection. Perfect for when the weather is throwing everything at you - the Patera Parka is particularly at home in a wet and cold UK winter.
Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture – including the adjustable hood – and gaskets at the neck and cuffs seal out drafts. The length adds coverage and stands out as the distinctive Patera style, and the clean, structured fit allows room for layering. Features two concealed zippered hand pockets and a zippered internal security pocket.
- Outer: 2L GORE-TEX - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon - FC0 DWR, bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation 01: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) - 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation 02: 750 fill European goose down - RDS Down
- Manufacturing Facility: Mensa Industries Company Limited, Vietnam
- Fit: Fitted
- Weight: 867g / 1 lb 14.6 oz
|Chest||81 cm||86 cm||91 cm||99 cm|
|Sleeve||75 cm||77 cm||80 cm||81 cm|
|Waist||65 cm||70 cm||75 cm||83 cm|
||89 cm||94 cm||99 cm||107 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.