Women's Pine Bank 3-in-1 Parka - Nest Brown
Also Available In:
Made from 100% recycled fabrics, the Women’s Pine Bank 3-in-1 Parka is a shell/parka combo from Patagonia that can be worn three ways: Zip the insulated parka into the waterproof shell on cold, wet days. Wear the shell alone on warmer rainy days or the parka on cold, dry days. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
The breathable, water- and windproof shell has a lining made from lightweight plain weave and a two-way-adjustable hood and tall zip-through stand-up collar keep your neck warm and cozy. Fully seam-taped with two-way, zippered front and snap-closure windflap to lock out the cold and moisture.
Inside, the insulated liner parka is made from ripstop, with all materials and insulation in a 100% recycled polyester. The quilted, insulated liner parka has a full-zippered front closure and zip-through collar, elastic cuffs to keep out the cold and a scalloped hem for full range of motion. Two front handwarmer pockets and a zippered interior chest pocket.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.4-oz 100% postconsumer recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Shell lining: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Inner jacket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Inner-jacket lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen™ 100% recycled polyester
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,216 g (42.9 oz)
|Chest||84 - 86 cm||89 - 91 cm||94 - 98 cm||102 - 107 cm|
||67 - 70 cm||72 - 75 cm||77 - 81 cm||85 - 90 cm|
|Hip||91 - 94 cm||97 - 99 cm||102 - 105 cm||109 - 114 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.