Women's Tres 3-in-1 Parka - Northern Green
Also Available In:
Engineered by Patagonia for the wettest and coldest climes, the Tres 3-in-1 Parka can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket, or an insulated parka. The outer shell and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester that supports First Mile - a people-focused initiative that offers an income source for plastic bottle waste collection networks in low-income communities. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
The outer shell is made of H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester herringbone with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). With a two-way, full-zip closure with a storm flap that secures with hidden snaps to lock out the cold. An adjustable and removable hood provides warmth and further rain protection.
Inside the shell, the zip-out jacket is made 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) - making it super warm and perfect for the depths of winter. This inner jacket has zippered handwarmer pockets that are lined with brushed tricot, one interior zippered chest pocket and heat trapping horizontal baffles - making it a perfect stand-alone winter jacket.
- Shell: H2No™ Performance Standard shell, 2-layer, 5.8-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester herringbone
- Shell lining: 1.4-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Zip-out shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop
- Zip-out shell lining: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Zip-out shell insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Manufacturing: All fabrics have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals), Insulation and outer shell, zip-out shell and zip-out shell lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved, Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,446 g (51 oz)
|Chest||84-86 cm||89-91 cm||94-98 cm||102-107 cm|
||67-70 cm||72-75 cm||77-81 cm||85-90 cm|
||91-94 cm||97-99 cm||102-105 cm||109-114 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.