Women's Tres 3-in-1 Parka - Black
Made for the wettest and coldest days, this waterproof/windproof 2-layer, 3-in-1 polyester (50% recycled) stretch-twill parka from Patagonia is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Women's Tres 3-in-1 Parka has a two-way full-zip on the front with storm flap that secures with snaps to keep the worst weather out. An adjustable and snap-on/off hood lets you take shelter and a tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling. Handwarmer pockets are lined with micro-brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe, with one internal chest pocket.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip-out shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out shell insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Outer shell and zip-out shell linings: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,446 g (51 oz)
|Chest||81 - 84 cm||86 - 89 cm||91 - 94 cm||98 - 102 cm|
||65 - 68 cm||70 - 72 cm||75 - 77 cm||81 - 85 cm|
|Hip||88 - 90 cm||93 - 95 cm||98 - 100 cm||104 - 108 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.