Men's Sten Jacket - Green
A comfortable jacket from Swedish outdoor experts Fjällräven, in their durable G-1000 and G-1000 Lite materials, the Sten Jacket is a practical everyday garment that also works well in nature.
Pre-shaped sleeves and a fixed hood that sits snugly around your face when the weather turns on you. There are two zippered side pockets and a zipper in the front with inner flap - front zip is two-way so you can open from the bottom to easily vent heat. Easy adjustment at the hem and buttoned sleeve cuffs. The jacket can be waxed with Greenland Wax for added protection from wind and rain.
- Material 01: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Material 02: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Material 03: Leather Fjällräven logo detail on sleeve and zipper pulls
- Back length: 76 cm
- Weight: 430 g
- Hood: Yes
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Number of pockets: 3 (Chest pocket, Hand pockets)
|Small||89 - 95 cm||75 - 81 cm||84.5 - 86 cm|
|Medium||95 - 101 cm||81 - 87 cm||86 - 87.5 cm|
|Large||101 - 107 cm||87 - 93 cm||87.5 - 89 cm|
|X-Large||107 - 113 cm||93 - 99 cm||89 - 90.5 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands - this frame was the start of Åke's company, Fjällräven, in 1960.
The name Fjällräven means Arctic Fox in Swedish and the name is in honour of the small predator which lives in the Swedish mountains in the harshest of climates. To this day Fjällräven stays true to Åke's vision of offering functional equipment for journeys in the outdoors. Fjällräven develop environmentally friendly fabrics and co-operate with partners to improve the environment and support biodiversity.