Actik Core Headlamp - Black
A compact, fully rechargeable headlamp from Petzl, with a powerful lighting capability up to 450 lumens. Perfect for all outdoor activities; running, hiking, trekking, mountaineering- you name it! Includes a distance vision setting, as well as a red light for preserving night vision.
The ACTIK CORE is a hybrid headlamp that comes with Petzl’s CORE technology, a battery that is rechargeable via standard USB port. The lamp is still compatible with standard batteries without the need for an adapter, simply remove the CORE pack and replace with three AAA batteries. Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents blinding other members of your group whilst its reflective headband helps you to be seen when a light is shone on it, and comes with an emergency whistle on the closure for rescue situations.
- Powerful (450 lumens), versatile headlamp
- Headlamp comes with CORE, a battery that is rechargeable via USB port
- ACTIK CORE is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with the CORE rechargeable battery, and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries
- Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several lighting modes meet the need for high-performance lighting in outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Light output: 450 lumens
- Weight: 75 g
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
|Lighting Colour||Lighting Mode||Brightness||Distance||Burn Time|
|White||Max Autonomy||6 lm||8 m||130 h|
|White||Standard||100 lm||45 m||8 h|
|White||Max Power||450 lm||90 m||2 h|
|Red||Proximity||2 lm||5 m||60 h|
|Red||Strobe||-||visible at 700 m||400 h|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The Petzl adventure began with Fernand Petzl's passion for caving, a passion to which he dedicated his talents as a craftsman. Petzl expertise began to grow with the design and crafting of solutions for ascending, descending, belaying and moving about in the dark. In 1970, the first "Fernand Petzl" brand products were produced in a workshop in Saint-Nazaire-Les-Eymes, Isère, France. Since then, the Petzl company, established in 1975, has grown into an international enterprise, all the while preserving its personal feel and the passion that drove Fernand Petzl.