Airshed Cap - Nouveau Green
Also Available In:
Made for high-output sports and as hot home in the pub afterwards, this lightweight, fast-drying recycled polyester cap from Patagonia is exceptionally breathable and features a brim made of NetPlus - a material derived from 100% recycled fishing nets.
The Airshed Cap is built of 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric - which features exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance, and coated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that's made without PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals) to resist moisture. The wildly breathable fabric (40CFM) and front-panel structure allow excess heat to escape quickly and the soft EVA brim insert makes for next-to-forehead comfort and can stuff down for packability. With a lightweight performance hook-and-loop closure and an elastic anchor for a snug, active fit.
- Crown and bill: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester cationic-dyed shadow stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Sweatband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Mint odour control
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Manufacture: DWR finish is made without PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals), made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Weight: 68 g
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.