Alpine Deluxe Kitchen Set
A comprehensive and easily packable set of kitchen tools for outdoor cooking. The Alpine Deluxe Kitchen Set is MSR’s most complete set of tools for outdoor cooking, all contained in a protective zippered case (with webbing handles so it can easily be lashed or hung anywhere).
Inside, two generous mesh pockets allow for lots of versatility in storing the tools - which include innovations such as a combination pot strainer/cheese grater, moisture-resistant salt and pepper shaker, a folding cutting board, stainless steel Utility Knife and more.
- Folding Spoon, Spatula and Strainer/Grater: Spoon is calibrated for common measurements, Strainer doubles and cheese grater and Spatula has serrated edge.
- Alpine Salt & Pepper Shaker: Design is moisture resistant and holds plenty.
Alpine Dish Brush /Scraper: Nonstick friendly pot cleaner with edge radius to match cookware.
- Alpine Kitchen Knife: 4.5" Santoku-styled knife in a ventilated, plastic sheath is made from 440-series high-carbon stainless steel.
- PackTowl® Dish Towel: The original travel towel absorbs four times its weight in water–over and over–dries fast and is built to survive years of abuse.
- Deluxe case: Zippered, semi-rigid case with two large zippered mesh pockets for maximum versatility.
- Alpine Deluxe Cutting Board: Strong, hinged design for durability and portability.
- Plus: (2) squeeze bottles, Bottle opener/corkscrew.
- Weight: 1 lbs 7 oz (0.64 kg)
- Width: 3 in
- Height: 9.5 in
- Packed Size: 9.0 x 6.0 x 2.75 in
- Total weight: 1 lbs 7 oz (0.64 kg)
- 100% BPA-Free Materials
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.